|Thema: Chronos, the Keeper of Time|
LordSaliak Beiträge: 44
- PASSIVE - Wheel of Time
- The wheel of time is always spinning and for Chronos, it is no
different. Depending on where the wheel is when activating Accelerate,
it provides a different benefit to Chronos.
- Section I = +20% Magical Lifesteal
- Section II = 75% Mana Refund On Abilities
- Section III = +20% Magical Power
- Section IV = +35% Magical Power Contribution to Basic Attacks
- The wheel of time is always spinning and for Chronos, it is no different. Depending on where the wheel is when activating Accelerate, it provides a different benefit to Chronos.
- Time Rift
- Chronos creates a rift in time, dealing 80/125/170/215/260 (+85% of your magical power) magical damage to all enemies in the area. Cost - 50/55/60/65/70 mana. Cooldown - 5s.
- Chronos accelerates himself over time, allowing him to progressively move 10/15/20/25/30% faster for 8 seconds. While active, his attack speed is increased by 20/25/30/35/40% and he is not affected by the attacking movement speed debuff. This ability also stops the Wheel of Time. Cost - 70/75/80/85/90 mana. Cooldown - 15s.
- Stop Time
- Shooting forward spinning gears of time, any enemies hit by Chronos' attack are slowed to a stop, taking 30/50/70/90/110 (+40% of your magical power) magical damage on the initial hit and again when they are stunned for 1s. Cost - 65/70/75/80/85 mana. Cooldown - 16/15/14/13/12s.
- Chronos travels through time to where he was 8 seconds ago, gaining health and mana back to the values of that time. All of his cooldowns are instantly reset as well. Cost - 100 mana. Cooldown - 120/110/100/90/80s.
Was sind eure Meinungen zur neuen Gottheit Chronos?
Zuletzt editiert: 18.07.2013 - 17:02